WWW.HAUSSITE.NET > M/SOS
Perspectives emerging from cracks in the symbolic and the answer from the real to them
Symbolic structure of controversies and dialogues in society in change as shown in M/S
Open strategic spaces emerging from the new positive projective work of the imaginary
Perspectives Emerging from Cracks in the Symbolic
and the Answer from the Real to Them
THE REAL IMBALANCE
▼ COLLECTIVE ▼ Collective Resistance Turning Into Violence Collective Repetition Turning Into
▼ Terror in the Name of the Nation ► ◄ Enjoyment as the Goal of the Nation ▼ ◄
▼ Marat ▲ basic controversy ▲
◄ answer from the Real ►
▼ basic controversy ▼
Sade ▼ ▲ Revolt of the
▲ Revolt of Consciousness ▼ ▲Corday Duperret▲
▲ Murder out of Individual Duty ► ◄ Dedication out of
Individual Desires only ▲
Individual Resistance Turning Into Violence Individual Repetition Turning Into
▲ INDIVIDUAL ▲
1. Individuation of the collective through antagonism towards other collectives or individuals, with ideal projections to enforce onto the complex political situation: can turn into violence and collective terror -
the Jacobean terror in Marat's case.
- The answer from the Real is the revolt of the body, which collapses and starts falling apart, bringing Marat into the bathtub.
2. Individuation of the individual through antagonism towards other indivi-duals or collectives, with ideal projections to enforce onto the complex web of power relations: can turn into violence and individual terror -
the murder of Marat, in Corday's case.
- The answer from the Real is the revolt of the body, that starts desiring the one to kill, bursting out of the clothes during the murder.
3. Negation of the process of individuation, taking collectives as 'always already formed' by the agency of collective enjoyment of individual bodies: can turn into complete obsession by collective phantasms, and deferral of all actions not bringing enjoyment.
- The answer from the Real is the revolt of consciousness, making moral claims towards stopping any violence, even an the stage.
4. Negation of the process of individuation, taking individuals as 'always already formed', by their desires which shape them, can turn into complete withdrawal into the imaginary, and deferral of all actions not related to the pursuit of personal desires.
5. The answer from the Real is the revolt of consciousness, trying to stop the violence even towards the oppressive political elite.