WWW.HAUSSITE.NET > M/SOS
Perspectives emerging from cracks in the symbolic and the answer from the real to them
Symbolic structure of controversies and dialogues in society in change as shown in M/S
Open strategic spaces emerging from the new positive projective work of the imaginary
Symbolic Structure of Controversies
and Sialogue in Society in Change as shown in Marat/Sade
A BASIC SYMBOLIC BALANCE
▼ COLLECTIVE ▼ Organic and Reasoning Body of the
Nation of Mechanic Bodies in
▼ Idealist Discourse on the Nation ► ◄ Materialist Discourse on the
▼ Marat ▲ basic controversy ▲
◄ Driving Force ►
◄ Method ►
◄ Goal ►
▼ basic controversy ▼
Sade ▼ ▲ Reason and Need
Individuation as Process ▼
▲ Enjoyment and Desire
Individuum as Excess ▼
▲ Idealist Discourse on the
◄ Materialist Discourse on the
Individual Duty out of Organic Need Mechanic Passion out of the Individual Desire ▲ INDIVIDUAL ▲
1. The symbolic structure exists as long as there is a balance between the individual and the collective, on one hand, and and on the other between the organic unity of individuals and societies, and the work of the mechanism of libidinal flows, switching them on and off.
2. That balance has to be dynamic, grounded and intensive, but never to be finished dialogues between the viewpoints and interests.
3. When one of the parties takes over, the symbolic structure cracks, leaving open the field for the new emergence of the traumatic real.
4. Cracks in the symbolic take place all the time, and to keep any symbolic field at all, there is a need for an imaginary supplement.
5. Imaginary supplements are positive projections of some stable individual or collective order, which again turns into a mutual dialogue.